TERMS OF SERVICE
Article 1. Purpose
These terms and conditions access all services (hereinafter referred to as “Service”) provided by “WANA” (which is provided by WA Blank (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) and under entirely management of WA Softudio Co.Ltd in Vietnam market) and all information, text, images and other materials uploaded and downloaded by users. The purpose is to define the users (hereinafter referred to as "members"), the rights and obligations and responsibilities related to the use of the service, and other necessary matters.
Article 2. Definition
- Service: Refers to all services related to "WANA" that members can use regardless of terminals implemented with various wired and wireless devices, including personal computers (PCs), TVs, portable terminals, and telecommunication facilities.
- Members: It means all users who sign a service use contract with the Company and use the service provided by the Company.
- ID: It means the email address of the member who entered when the member signed up.
- Password: It means a combination of letters or numbers set by the member for personal information and verification.
- Domain: It means the unique Internet address given by the company to use the member's service. The company additionally provides a separate domain address for each service provided.
- Paid service: It means various online digital contents and various services provided by the company for a fee.
- Rose: A virtual currency unit used to use or purchase the service, which means that the member pays and purchases.
Article 4. Terms and Conditions
For matters not specified in these terms and conditions, the Content Industry Promotion Law, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. will be applied
Article 5. Establishment of User Agreement
Article 6. Application for Use
Article 7. Acceptance and limitation of application for use
- If the applicant for membership has previously lost membership due to these terms and conditions.
- When applying using a third-party email address.
- In the case where false information is provided or the part where the company has requested the input is not provided.
- If you want to use the service for illegal purposes.
- In the event that approval is not possible due to reasons attributable to the user, or if the application is made in violation of other prescribed matters.
- If it is judged that the member does not conform to the company's policy or if it is difficult to provide the service.
- If the purpose of the member's use or the method of using the service infringes or may infringe the company's property rights or goodwill.
- Mass creation of ID and domain through abnormal method.
- If it is difficult to approve the use of the service due to company facilities or technical reasons.
- When the applicant's age is under 18.
- When a user who has canceled the usage contract within the last 07 days applies.
Article 8. Modification of contract matters
- In case of disgust to others, inconsistent with the customs or infringement of privacy.
- If there is a risk of misunderstanding because it is the same or similar to the name of the company, the company's service or operator, manager, etc.
- Other reasonable reasons.
Article 9. Start of use of service
The company will start the service from the time the service use contract is established with the member. However, some services that specify a subscription period or specific qualifications will start the service after the member's applicable conditions are met.
Article 10. Sservice use time
Article 11. Change and suspension of service
Article 12. Posts or content
- In case of personal attack, slander, abusive language or defamation of the Company, other members or third parties
- Distributing contents that violate public order and morals
- In the case of contents related to illegal or criminal acts
- In case of infringement of other rights such as copyright or portrait rights of the company, other members or third parties
- In the case of posts impersonating the company's management team, employees, or related personnel
- In the case of posting advertisements or promotional materials not approved by the company
- Contents that cause discomfort to others or cause disputes among members. When such disputes are judged to interfere with or interfere with the company's business
- When posting content that does not fit the purpose specified in paragraph 1
- In case of violation of other related laws or in violation of the matching principle established by the Company
- When another member's report is received
- When a report from another member is received and the report content falls under each of the above
Article 13. Copyright on Posts
- Copying, sending, displaying, distributing posts within the service, and modifying them by changing or simplifying the post size for this purpose
- The scope of reproduction, transmission, exhibition, and distribution under this section includes services of related sites operated by the Company.
Article 14. Use, Extinction and Management of Roses, Points and Items
Article 15. Payment, Refund and Payment Cancellation
- When there is no service available through payment and the company is solely responsible for it (except for inevitable cases such as regular system checks in advance).
- When payment records are duplicated due to an error in the company or payment agency system.
- When the company notifies the member of the termination in the name of service termination.
- Other cases specified by the Company for consumer protection.
- When a member requests an unused item for a refund within 07 days of payment.
- Members who want a refund must submit it to the customer center through the process of verifying the identity of the member via e-mail and apply for a refund at the same time as the identity verification. However, in the case of products subscribed using an Apple ID or products subscribed using a Google Account, the provisions of Section 9 will apply.
- The company judges whether the reason for requesting a refund is appropriate, and the reason for the refund in paragraph 3 exists and refunds it to the member who has been found to have gone through the proper procedure.
- The company explains to the member in detail the method and procedure for calculating the amount to be refunded to the member, and then processes the refund and payment cancellation to the member.
- Members can request a refund within 07 days from the time of purchase, and after 07 days from the time of purchase, they can only refund if it is recognized as the company's fault, such as unpaid due to system error.
If you purchased your subscription using an Apple ID, Apple will process the refund, not WANA. To cancel your subscription first, you need to unsubscribe by clicking on your Apple ID in the iTunes section of the Settings app, selecting the Apple ID view menu, then choosing the subscription menu again on the screen that appears. If you want a refund, you need to open iTunes, click your Apple ID, select your purchase history, find the item you want to refund in the purchase history and click on Report a Problem to connect with the agent. If you purchased a subscription using a Google Play account, you must cancel directly from the Google Play app or contact our Customer Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your order number.
Article 16. Provision of information and advertisement
- In order to protect the rights and interests of members and to prevent damage, the company provides relevant information (such as whether a member participated in a promotional activity wins) within the scope that the company can provide.
- The Company takes measures such as suspension of advertisements and restrictions on the conclusion of advertisement contracts against advertisers whose objective deliberate damage to the members has been objectively proved through media reports.
Article 17. Obligations of the Company
Article 18. Member obligations
– Khi đăng ký thông tin sai lệch khi đăng ký sử dụng hoặc thay đổi thông tin thành viên
- When registering false information when applying for use or changing member information
- In the case of stealing information from others
- Distributing your contact information
- If you operate more than 2 accounts
- When posting photos that are difficult to identify
- If you have a reason for dating or you are using the service while you are married
- In case of changing the information posted by the company
- In case of act of acquiring information of other users through hacking
– Trong trường hợp quấy rối, đe dọa hoặc phỉ báng công ty và các thành viên khác và các bên thứ ba khác
- In the case of harassing, threatening or defaming the company and other members and other third parties
- When expressing one's religious beliefs or denigrating the religion of others
- In the case of spreading false information or committing fraud
- When selling or promoting a product for which online sales are prohibited under domestic law
- When selling or promoting products that are prohibited from being brought in or sold in Korea, such as stolen goods, drugs, and psychotropic drugs
- In the case of acts that violate fair trade, such as kiosks
- In the case of posting, selling or promoting pornography and adult material
- Posting or promoting matters related to entertainment, decadent entertainment and illegal business
- In case of act that can cause political and social objections
- In case of infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trade secrets, patent rights of the company and other third parties
- When distributing malicious code or data that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information, etc.
- Other illegal acts in violation of current laws and regulations
- If you do something that does not meet the purpose of other blind dates
- In case of violation of additional notices through other "WANA" mobile applications or online web pages
Article 19. Termination and Use Restriction
Article 20. Compensation for damages
Article 21. Disclaimer
Article 22. Notice
Article 23. Dispute Resolution
These terms and conditions go into effect on June 30, 2020.
WA Blank takes care of your personal information. WA Blank complies with the relevant personal information protection reegulations and personal information protection guidelines, including the “Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.” and protects the rights and interests of users by enacting personal information processing policies in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
WA Blank Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company') collects, uses and provides personal information with the consent of users. It also actively guarantees the user's right to self-determination of personal information. WA Blank provides information on the types of personal information collected through the personal information processing policy, purpose of use, processing policy, etc., and informs what measures are being taken to protect personal information. We are trying to make use of it. as follow:
Items of personal information collected
WA Blank collects the following personal information when you registering as a member for membership registration, smooth customer consultation, and provision of various services. You can register as a member without entering the optional items.
- Mandatory collection items: ID (email address), password, nickname, date of birth, gender, public profile (school, occupation, region, key, body type, drinking, etc.), mobile phone number, photos, consent to receive marketing, consent to use location information
- Selected items: Location information
- Military service information, salary, vehicle, housing type, weight, eyesight, marital history, love status, etc. will be additionally collected if the information owner agrees to the collection if necessary to collect and provide various information through additional services and surveys.
– IP Address, date and time of visit, service use record, bad use record, access log
– Mobile carriers
- The geographic location of your mobile device when using the service
Mobile terminal information, national information (MCC);
- Advertising identifier information (ADID, IDFA).
When using the customer center or when applying for an event, personal information is not collected at the time of membership registration, it may be additionally collected for handling grievances, sending prizes, and filing taxes. In addition to the items below, additional personal information may be collected depending on the type. During this process, we will guide you through the collection and obtain separate consent.
- Customer center: phone number, email address, real name change information, etc.
- Event entry and winning: name, phone number, email address, shipping address, social security number * *
▶ Collection of Resident Registration Number: It is limited to the case where it is necessary to collect the winner's tax deductions in accordance with the relevant laws.
1.2. How to collect personal information
The company collects personal information in the following ways.
- In the process of signing up and using the service, you agree to the collection of personal information and enter the information yourself
- Homepage, mobile app, mobile web, written form, phone, FAX, inquiry mail, SNS, bulletin board
- Collection through creation information collection tool
- Collect information through joint alliances and cooperation from partner companies
The company processes personal information for the following purposes. The personal information being processed will not be used for purposes other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, we will take necessary measures, such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
2.1. Implementation of contracts related to service provision, provision of additional services and member management
Providing matching service and contents, identity verification according to the use of membership service, personal identification, confirmation of intention to sign up, age confirmation, limit of number of subscriptions and subscriptions, identification of unique users for provision of additional services, prevention of illegal use and unauthorized use of rogue members, members Prevention of re-enrollment within 24 hours after withdrawal, complaint handling such as complaint handling, record keeping for dispute settlement, delivery of information, confirmation of intention to withdraw membership.
2.2. Event management
Event entry, confirmation of winnings and related information, sending prizes, handling related complaints, tax return
2.3. Used for marketing and advertising
Development and specialization of new services (products), delivery of advertisement information such as events, provision of services according to demographic characteristics, publication of advertisements, identification of access frequency, statistics of members' use of services, and validation of services.
The information collected at the time of membership registration and service use is retained for 03 months until membership withdrawal or until the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, and then the information is destroyed without delay. However, the following information is retained for a specified period even after withdrawal from membership for the following reasons.
3.1. Reason for retaining information according to company internal policy
- Retention items: Records of illegal use (records of abnormal service use, such as illegal subscriptions and records of violations)
- Reason for preservation: Prevention of illegal subscription and illegal use
- Retention period: 03 months
- Retention items: ID (email address), password, mobile phone number, device information
- Reason for preservation: Prevention of illegal use such as re-enrollment and voluntary termination
– Thời gian bảo quản: 03 tháng
Personal information included in the member information of users who do not use the service for a long period of time is stored separately. If you want to reuse the service, you can restore it to a normal ID by selecting dormant hatch processing.
- Separate storage items: Personal information included in member information (including required and optional information)
▶ Criteria for separating storage: If you are not logged in within 01 year from the baseline, we will convert to a dormant account and keep personal information separated.
▶ Excluding storage: Excluding information is necessary to notify and restore dormancy, and information that needs to be preserved in accordance with laws and internal regulations.
- Reason for separate storage: Protection of personal information of long-term unused users in accordance with the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」
- Separate storage period: 03 years after conversion to dormant account
3.2. Reasons for retaining information according to related laws
If it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of related laws, such as the 「「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.」」, WA Blank retains member information for a certain period of time as stipulated in the relevant laws. In this case, WA Blank uses the information it keeps only for the purpose of storage and the retention period is as follows.
- Reason for preservation: Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.
- Retention period: 05 years
- Retention period: 03 years
- Reason for preservation: Communication Confidentiality Protection Law
- Retention period: 02 years
- Reason for preservation: Income Tax Law
- Retention period: 03 months
- Retention period: 06 months
4.1. Account information handling entrustment
- Consignment information: Account information
- Retention and use period of personal information: Until membership withdrawal or termination of consignment contract (However, for information that is subject to preservation pursuant to statutory records or illegal use records, it is consigned until the retention period of the relevant information)
4.2. Consignment handling
- Consignment information: SNS notification talk transmission
– Thời gian lưu giữ và sử dụng thông tin cá nhân: Khi thông tin liên lạc bị treo hoặc thông báo bị từ chối
4.3. Mail delivery consignment
- Consignment information: E-mail transmission
- Retention and use period of personal information: When contact information is suspended or notification is declined
4.4. Consignment of text transmission
- Consignment information: text transmission
WA Blank does not use or disclose the user's personal information outside the scope of use under any circumstances except with the user's consent or the provisions of the law. In the case of sharing the user's personal information with the outside, the process of notifying the fact in advance and obtaining consent is required. If there is no consent from the user, additional information is not collected or shared at will. However, the following cases are exceptions:
5.1. When the user agrees
- If the user has disclosed it in advance
- When the user agrees to the linkage
▶ Information will be provided in advance when you participate in the event. In case of inaccurate personal information or omission of personal information, the event, etc. will be canceled.
5.2. When there is a request according to a lawful procedure in accordance with the provisions of the law
- In accordance with the provisions of the law, if there is a request from the investigative agency in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the law for the purpose of investigation
- In accordance with the provisions of the statute, if there is a request from the relevant institution in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the statute for the purpose of dispute settlement, etc.
- In case of other laws and regulations
- When necessary for the settlement of fees according to service provision
- In the case of providing an unidentifiable form for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research
- If the information subject or its legal representative is in a state where he cannot express his/her opinion or cannot obtain prior consent due to unknown address, etc., it is clearly recognized that it is necessary for the benefit of the information subject or the third party's urgent life, body, and property (if any).
6.1. Destruction procedure
The information entered by the user for membership registration is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved (in the case of paper, a separate document box) according to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations (see retention and usage period), it is destroyed after being stored for a period. This personal information will not be used for any others purpose unless required by law.
6.2. Criteria for destruction
- Request for membership withdrawal from the user or legal representative.
- Request to withdraw membership through personal information-related organizations such as the Korea Internet & Security Agency and identity verification organizations. Hàn Quốc và các tổ chức xác minh danh tính.
- Request for withdrawal of consent for collection and use of personal information, and deletion or destruction of personal information.
- Long-term unused users under the Information and Communication Network Act.
6.3. How to destroy
- Personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the records.
- Personal information printed on paper is shredded by a shredder or destroyed through incineration.
In principle, personal information of users is destroyed without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The destruction procedure and method are as follows:
- Members and legal representatives can view, modify, and delete their personal information registered at any time in the following ways, and withdraw their consent to provide personal information to request termination of membership. Alternatively, members and legal representatives can request customer service or personal information managers to inquire, modify, delete, or withdraw consent to provide personal information by writing, telephone, or email.
WA Blank takes the following technical/management measures to ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, tampered with, or damaged in handling personal information of members.
8.1. Password encryption
The password of the ID is encrypted, stored and managed, so only the person knows it, and personal information can be checked and changed only by the person who knows the password. This encryption uses a hashing method by implementing a multi-fragmented password using Bcrypt.
8.2. Countermeasures against hacking
WA Blank is doing its best to prevent the leakage or damage of the user's personal information by hacking or computer viruses. To prevent personal information from being damaged, data is backed up from time to time, and the latest security solutions are used to prevent users' personal information or data from being leaked or damaged, and securely transmit personal information over the network through encrypted communication. I am doing it. In addition, we control unauthorized access from the outside using an intrusion prevention system, and we are trying to equip all possible technical devices to secure security systematically.
8.3. Minimization and training of processing staff
8.4. Operation of a personal information protection organization
We are working to ensure that the personal information protection policy is implemented and the observance of the person in charge through the in-house personal information protection organization, etc., so that any problems can be corrected and corrected immediately. However, WA Blank is not responsible for any problems caused by the leakage of personal information such as ID and password due to the member's negligence or problems on the Internet.
9.1. WA Blank Civil Service
WA Blank has designated relevant departments and personal information managers as follows to protect members' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information. WA Blank strives to provide a prompt and sufficient response to the contents received. The customer service department is open from 9AM to 5PM on weekdays.
Customer Service Department
Department: Operation Team
Personal Information Protection Officer
9.2. Other personal information related complaints
If you need to report or consult about other personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations.
- Personal information protection by the Korea Internet & Security Agency (https://privacy.kisa.or.kr/kor/main.jsp/ 118 without area code)
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (hkopico.go.kr/ 1833-6972)
- Information Security Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr / 02-580-0533 ~ 4)
- Supreme Prosecutors' Office Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://www.spo.go.kr/ 1301 without area code)
- National Police Agency Cyber Safety Bureau (cyberbureau.police.go.kr/182 without area code)
In the event of a survey or event at WA Blank, you can request to enter personal information selectively for statistical analysis or to provide prizes. However, we do not collect sensitive personal information (race and ethnicity, place of origin and place of origin, political inclination and criminal record, health status and sexual life, etc.) that may infringe on the basic human rights of members. In addition, in any case, the information entered will not be used for any purpose other than the purpose previously disclosed to the members and will not be leaked to the outside.
Consent to use of advertising marketing received information
WA Blank seeks to obtain consent for the collection and use of personal information for advertising and marketing purposes in order to provide better services to its members. After reading the contents carefully, if you want to agree, please return to the original screen and press the button according to the instructions on the screen. For more details, please refer to the company's terms and conditions.
Purpose: To provide advertisement, promotion, and promotion for services operated by WANA and WA Blank
Information receiving channel: Email, SMS, Notification Talk
Period of retention and use of personal information: Advertising ∙ Collection of personal information for marketing purposes ∙ From consent to use to withdrawal of consent or withdrawal from membership
When promoting other companies' products and services with affiliates, IDFA / ADID is used to ensure anonymity, and names and mobile numbers are not transmitted to affiliates.
Advertisement ∙ Marketing items are optional, so even if you refuse to consent, there is no effect on the use of the WANA services. In addition, advertising and marketing consent can be withdrawn at any time through the customer center.